Monday, June 6, 2011

It Just Got Real



Got an email with information on my start date. In the interest of keeping this blog as clean as possible, I won't post a clip of my immediate thoughts.

What he just said. 


Seriously though, after a few hours to breathe, I'm seeing the bigger picture againwanted this. I still feel the same rush of excitement I felt as I went to change my major to psychology as the first step on my way to doing this. I still feel the same passion for the field as when I first began embarking on this journey. There is not much more I can do to prepare myself other than getting off this blog right now and reading these articles for class in the morning.

Before I do that though, let me note. As much as I've been pontificating here so far, it doesn't change the fact that I'm still a newbie and will continue to be one for the foreseeable future. I want to be teacher, because I want to contribute to the positive in the world, and the best way I can is by investing in the people who are upcoming. I don't know all the answers; I come only with questions and opinions. This public forum for me is a way to share my questions and opinions in the hopes for finding new ways of seeing things or contributing to the pool of solutions. Okay, done.


No comments:

Post a Comment